Shipping from USA offers transportation for trucks and buses from USA to all ports and countries overseas. Dump trucks, cement mixers, cargo box, flat bed or school buses - we can handle them all. No matter if you buy your truck or bus from eBay, dealership or salvage auction - we can pick it up from the seller and get it to you in any country in the world.
Hiring a professional truck shipping company gives you peace of mind. Our company takes care of vehicle loading and unloading, getting it from your old location to the new location, and insuring against damage that might come up during the move.
- Inland pick up – saves you the worry of responsibility for damage and the hassle of having to select and organize truck hauling company yourself
- Checking documents – it's easy to skip important items if you're unfamiliar with Customs procedures. We'll take the pain out of dealing with the paperwork
- Professional packing – our highly trained and experienced technicians will attend to the most difficult of packing jobs. Your trucks will receive white-glove service from pickup to delivery
- Worldwide network of agents – We will notify the receiver of the vehicles upon arrival at the foreign port of discharge and assist with any Customs import regulations
Get a Free Quote
A Dependable International Truck Shipping Company
- Our company is fully licensed, bonded and insured by FMC and endorsed by BBB. So you can rest assured that your truck or bus is in good and capable hands
- Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and we take pride in getting the job done right every time. Many of our customer come back to us again and again
- We offer lower freight rates because we negotiated discount prices with hauling companies, warehouses, ports and vessel operators and can pass those savings to you
- We offer a broad range of international transportation options that enable you to select the one that you think is most appropriate for your truck or bus
- We save you time. Instead of having to make all arrangements yourself - why not let us take care of it? Free up your time to do something more important while you wait for your truck to ship